2019 Africa Safari Options
In 2019, we have current plans for four safari trips, each unique and each worthy of consideration and several with extension options.
- May 2019 – Zimanga, South Africa – This is a true photographers paradise. Imagine an entire game reserve specifically designed to create the best photo opportunities in the world. Now Image having the entire reserve to just our group, giving us the freedom to shoot at any time night or day. An amazing mix of photo hides and vehicle based photo workshops await you. You may not have heard of Zimanga, but if you follow the winners of contests like the Smithsonian’s Winland Rice Awards, the British Natural History Museum Wildlife Photographer of the Year, the Sony Photo Awards or the Sienna International Photo Awards, then you have probably seen photos taken at this new and exciting location.
- May 2019 – Chobe, A Destination Photo Workshop – This safari is designed with bringing groups or camera clubs together and will feature 7 nights in Chobe National Park in Botswana. On 6 of the days there will be game drives on land and game drives via boat on the water. On each of these days, we will have an evening group photo critique and sharing session. During the mid-day each day, we will have available one on one training and some post processing presentations. On one day, we will take a day trip to Victoria Falls in Zimbabwe. This trip is about nature photography. If you want to take your game to the next level, this workshop is for you.
- July 2019 – PRIVATE SAFARI – This Specific Event Is Not For Sale To The Public- Chobe On The River (Houseboat) + Madikwe + Cape Town – This trip will have 3 nights on the 5 Bedroom Pangolin Voyager as we cruise the Chobe and shoot from special photo boats followed by 3 nights at Madikwe Private Reserve and then concludes with 4 nights enjoying Cape Town and wine country of South Africa. If you have a group of 6 to 8 travelers and want to design your own private safari, contact us at email@example.com
- September 2019 – Ultimate Kenya – The Masai Mara and Samburu – Have you dreamed of seeing the wildebeest Great Migration? If so, this trip is for you. Early September is the prime time to capture the migration and potential of river crossings. We’ve all seen this event on TV, now is your chance to capture it ‘live’. In addition to the Mara, we will venture deeper into the Rift Valley and visit Samburu, a very special place. Here you will see unique species of animals including reticulated giraffe and Grevy’s zebra and also the chance to photograph the Samburu warriors. This is a once in a lifetime trip.
- August/September – Gorilla Trek plus Chimpanzees – We are offering a very special primate Trek – Both Gorillas and Chimps! This special trip is limited to only 5 participants. but must have 3 to occur. A real value to see something very special indeed.
- October 2019 – Northern Botswana, This trip is in the early planning stage but we are including houseboat stays on the Chobe River and (visit to Kalizo for a few nights to photograph the carmine bee eater colony), Kwai Concession of the Okavango Delta and even the amazing zebra migration from the Makgadikgadi Pans to the Boteti River at the Okavango empties out into the Kalahari. Come back later or contact us (firstname.lastname@example.org) if this is of interest to you.