This safari is now totally sold out for 2017
We are offering two great May safari options: and 2017 Chobe National Park, Botswana and Madikwe Game Reserve, South Africa and also the 2017 Greater Kruger’s Timbavati and Sabi Sands Private Reserves – Big Cats and More! Both are excellent choices and good values. The first safari mentioned features a houseboat stay along the amazing Chobe River and also a stay at the beautiful Jaci’s Tree Lodge in Madikwe where many rare sightings are possible. The latter trip is in two amazing private reserves. that are part of the Greater Kruger and specifically known for numerous up close big cat sightings.
The only way to beat these two offerings is to do them both! More sightings and more importantly a better value! You can do them both for only $8,950 per person based on double occupancy. That’s 16 nights in the reserves as well as 2 nights in Johannesburg as well as all flights within Africa, all meals, all transfers, all park fees. The only additional money you will spend will be for airfare to/from Johannesburg, any non-domestic alcohol, laundry and tips for the guides!
A little background
Our lead on Africa Safari trips is Buddy Eleazer. Buddy has been to Africa over two dozen times. In April, Buddy sat down with several interested clients who had all been to Africa before. The discussion was around where are the best places to go and when is the best time to go. What evolved was code named ‘4x4x4x4 Safari’ and consisted of 4 different reserves for 4 nights each. Within days of designing the trip, 4 of the 8 slots were already filled by the interested clients. As not everyone can take vacation for 3 weeks, we broke the trip into two separate, back to back trips and those are noted at the top of this page; however, the best value and the best sightings will be yours if you choose our 4x4x4x4 offering!
Act Fast! Only Two Slots Remaining!
We feature boutique lodges and a special houseboat on this combined offering. The net result is that this trip will be limited to 8 clients to allow a special, private safari feel. 4 spaces are sold for the entire trip and 2 additional spaces on the Chobe/Madikwe portion have also been committed leaving only 2 spaces for the special deal.
Payment Terms & Conditions
In order to confirm a booking, clients are required to pay a non-refundable deposit of $500 or 10% (whichever is greater) for the requested services (or the full amount of the booking if the total comes to less than $ 500). Payment of the Deposit Payment, along with a completed and signed Travel Agreement and Travel Information Form are required in order to confirm your reservation. The balance will be required as follows:
- 50% of total trip cost at least 6 months prior to travel
- Remaining 40% cost of total trip at least 3 months prior to travel
Client Cancellation and Refund Policy
Cancellations are only effective upon Magnum Excursions’ receipt of written notification, signed by the client:
- Cancellation Before Six (6) Months Prior to Departure Date. If cancellation is made more than six months prior to departure date, your non-refundable 10% Deposit Payment is forfeited.
- Cancellation Between Three (3) Months and Six (6) Months Prior to Departure Date. If your cancellation is made between three months and six months prior to your departure date, you will be refunded up to thirty percent (30%) of the Balance Payments paid. This refund excludes the Deposit Payment and any portion of the Tour Fare already expended by Magnum Excursions to secure internal flights, animal viewing permits and any other goods or services related to the Tour.
- Cancellation After Three (3) Months Prior to Departure Date. If your cancellation is made less than three months prior to your departure date or should you for any reason fail to join a tour or join it after departure or leave it prior to its completion, no refund of any kind will be made. Magnum Excursions recommend that you purchase travel insurance, including trip cancellation insurance, to protect you in case of this circumstance.